Teach UAE Magazine, in association with global education company. (KDSL), will publish the country’s first comprehensive supplement on the UAE’s American curriculum schools in the May/June issue of its magazine. UAE American curriculum schools and organizations working with American curriculum schools have an opportunity to participate as advertising sponsors in this special supplement.
Why should your American curriculum K-12 school or organization sponsor this supplement?
- 20,000 copies will be published – estimated readership of 60,000+
- Supplement will accompany nationwide UAE newspapers: Gulf News, Al Ittihad, and The National
- Align your school brand with resources that help parents make informed education decisions
- Celebrate your school’s accreditations and achievements
- Promote your school to parents seeking education solutions for their children
- Establish visibility on a variety of MENA education websites
- Reach bilingual (English & Arabic) audiences
- Overview of American curriculum education in the UAE (history and key facts)
- American curriculum schools in the UAE: standards and accreditation
- Perspectives: VOX Pop – Why parents choose American education in the UAE
- The Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and your child
- What to look for when choosing an American curriculum school
To secure advertising space for your school, please contact:
Deadline is Thursday, April 16th, 2015.