The GESS Education Global Leadership Summit opens on March 23rd,2021. The two-day virtual summit will feature a stellar lineup of internationally renowned keynotes and more than 80 leading experts in educational leadership from 25 countries, sharing best practices on a range of essential topics. The event is free for members of GESS Leaders in Education and leading educators who directly influence purchasing, owners of schools and those who direct school strategy and training.
Apply now and get access to two days of exclusive content that will engage and inspire you. Through live and pre-recorded sessions, centred around the concept of sharing knowledge and best practice, the GESS Education Global Leadership Summit is the best place for leaders to continue to pursue excellence in their schools and universities. Here’s just a taste of some of the topics covered.
- Leadership strategies for schools and EY/Nurseries
- The impact of the pandemic on Higher Education
- How international schools are differentiating themselves and how to partner with and support them
- Learning spaces, creative and sustainable designs for learning
- Distance/Hybrid learning from a student’s perspective
- Best Practice in Edtech – how to drive efficiency and ensure impact
- Women in STEM
- Wellbeing of Students, parents and staff
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- Fundamental skills for staff retention and recruitment
- Prof. Emory Craig – Cofounder and CEO of Digital Bodies
- Gavin McCormack – Teacher Trainer, Children’s Author, Philanthropist and Principal of Farmhouse Montessori School, Australia
- Dr. Michele Borba – Educational Psychologist and Best-Selling Author of Thrivers
- Dr. Scott Bolland – Executive Coach, AI Researcher, Futurist and International Speaker
To view the full fantastic lineup of speakers, please click here.
Stay connected with the global education community
In addition to our fantastic conference sessions, our virtual event platform will allow you to network and participate at the GESS Education Global Leadership Summit just the same as a face-to-face event. You will be able to make key connections with other leaders through 1-to-1 video calls and our intelligent networking platform, Grip, uses AI technology to match you based on topics of interest.
The event is free for education decision makers. Click here to sign up!