- This event has passed.
The Middle East School Leadership Conference 2018
October 9, 2018 - October 10, 2018AED580 – AED690
The inaugural Middle East School Leadership Conference 2018, is slated to take place on October 9-10 in Dubai, under the theme “Leading Schools in the 21st Century, Collaboration over Competition”. The event will bring together middle and senior leaders from K-12 schools across the region and beyond. The Middle East School Leadership Conference is designed to offer school leaders a unique opportunity to come together to find practical solutions to the issues they face and to learn from each other. The event will focus heavily on the sharing of good practice in school leadership and will allow school leaders to network and grow together. Collaboration is the new Competition. School leaders are acknowledging that even their best efforts as individual schools and organisations cannot solve the complex and interconnected problems facing the education industry. Our aim, through this event, is to form a strong network of school leaders, who will work collaboratively on improving education for all students. Every school has a story and it is only by sharing these stories, including the challenges, mistakes, lessons, and rewards, that we learn from each other and grow.
Who will attend?
- Senior Leaders
- Middle Leaders
- Education Consultants
- Teachers who have a keen interest in school leadership
- Education resources and services provider
Topics to be covered include:
- Building a ‘Personal Brand’ as a School Leader
- Leading Learning
- Staff Recruitment and Retention
- Leadership development/Coaching and Mentoring
- Moving From Middle to Senior Leadership
- Data Management
- School Improvement Planning and Self Evaluation
- School Inspection
- Life after Senior Leadership
- Personal Development (Time Management, Personal Finances and Work-Life Balance)
- Public/Community Relations
- Technology in Education
- Leading Change
- Sharing Good Practice (Senior/Middle Leaders Sharing what is working well in their schools)
The conference will be a combination of keynote presentations and practical workshops. The workshops will be divided into two strands one geared at senior school leaders and the other at middle leaders.