- This event has passed.
The Middle East Maths Teachers Conference February 22, 2020
February 22, 2020AED850
The fourth Middle East Maths Teachers Conference on February 22, 2020, in Dubai, will bring together, School Leaders, Maths Advisors, Education Consultants and Mathematics Educators, from all over the Middle East and beyond, for a jam-packed day of learning and networking, with the main aim of advancing the teaching and learning of Mathematics in classrooms. The first Middle East Maths Teachers Conference was held on March 11, 2017, under the theme Active Maths…Engaged Learning. Since then, the Middle East Maths Teachers Conference has become the must-attend event for teachers of Mathematics from the Middle East and even further afield.
Conference activities and presentations provide an opportunity to reflect on where we are, how far we have come and where we are going. As schools look for ways to improve, while providing students with high quality, teaching and learning in Mathematics, this year’s conference will serve as an opportunity for scholarly exchange and discussions, hands-on workshops with leading experts, as well as sharing good practice among schools, with the ultimate goal of improving student engagement and learning in Mathematics across the region.
Who Will Attend: Heads of Mathematics Departments, Teachers of Mathematics, Teaching Assistants, School Administrators and Education Consultants.
- Student Engagement & High Impact Mathematics Teaching Practices
- Engaging Students: Technology Inside and Outside the Mathematics Classroom
- Creating Quality Learning Environments
- Diverse Students & Learning Strategies
- Forging links between Mathematics departments across schools
- Formation of professional networks for the continued sharing of good practice and much more.