- This event has passed.
Middle East Maths Teachers Conference 2019
March 2, 2019AED850
The third Middle East Maths Teachers Conference will bring together, School Leaders, Maths Advisors, Education Consultants and Mathematics Educators, from all over the Middle East and beyond, for a jam-packed day of learning and networking, with the main aim of advancing the Teaching and learning of Mathematics in middle east classrooms. Years one and two were fantastic and this year is promising to be even bigger and better.
Conference activities and presentations will provide an opportunity to reflect on where we are, how far we have come and where we are going. As schools look for ways to improve, while providing students with high quality, teaching and learning in mathematics, this year’s conference will serve as an opportunity for scholarly exchange and discussion, hands-on workshops with leading experts as well as sharing good practice among schools, with the ultimate goal of improving student engagement and learning in mathematics across the region.
Who Will Attend: Heads of Mathematics Departments, Teachers of Mathematics, Teaching Assistants, School Administrators and Education Consultants.
- Student Engagement & High Impact Mathematics Teaching Practices
- Engaging Students: Technology Inside and Outside the Mathematics Classroom
- Creating Quality Learning Environments
- Diverse Students & Learning Strategies
- Forging links between mathematics departments across schools
- Formation of professional networks for the continued sharing of good practice and much more.