Teach Middle East Magazine is delighted to announce that it is accepting proposals from professionals who would like to present at the upcoming Middle East School Leadership Conference in Dubai on October 9-10, 2018. Please click the link to apply to present https://teachmiddleeastmag.com/call-presenters-middle-east-school-leadership-conference-2018/ . Each session will be 60 minutes in length and they also will be hands-on and very interactive.
Presentation Strands include:
- Building a personal brand
- Leading learning
- Recruiting and retaining the best staff Coaching
- Mentoring and leadership development
- How to move from middle management to senior management
- Effective data Management
- School self evaluation and school improvement planning
- School inspection
- Life after school leadership
- Personal development and well-being
- Public and community relations
- Technology in education
- Change management and leading change
- Sharing good practice in leadership ( What’s working well in my school)
Would you like to sponsor or exhibit at the upcoming conference, which will attract over 250 regional school leaders? Email Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on twitter at @schoolleadersme to get up to the minute information on this groundbreaking event.
Deadline for application is May 17, 2018.