Winner: Ms Faheema Adams
How to Enter
1. Head to The Teach UAE Magazine Facebook Page and “like” the page.
2. Leave a comment naming the one item that you cannot live without in your classroom.
3. Share the contest via Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
No Purchase Necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- The promotion is open only to teachers in the United Arab Emirates who at the time of entry are 21 years of age or older, currently employed either full-time or part-time in the field of education in grades preschool-grade 12.
- Teach UAE Magazine is the sponsor and the official administrator of this programme. Employees of Teach UAE Magazine and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) are not eligible to participate.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Entry Rules & Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using Facebook by 31/08/2014 by 11:59pm, UAE time.
- Entrants must follow the online entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be citizens or residents of The United Arab Emirates with a current UAE address for prize fulfillment. Prizes will be presented at the winner’s place of employment.
Winner Selection Rules & Agreements
- The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the Teach UAE Magazine website and social channels on 01/09/2014.
- All published prizes from the sponsor are fulfilled by the sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the sponsor. The sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- Teach UAE Magazine makes every attempt to fulfill prizes. Unclaimed prizes after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
- The mini make over is worth AED300 and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize presentation will be photographed and publicised online and in print.
General Programme & Rules & Terms
- Teach UAE Magazine reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- Teach UAE Magazine reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- Teach UAE Magazine is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- Teach UAE Magazine retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary.